Tuesday 20 December 2016

28.12.2016 NICE DAY EVERRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hye dearest an gourgeous . ny haaaaaa diaaaaaaa cikkk kiahhhhhh nak habaq maiiiiiiii....today is my first result coming out in matriks sem 1. alhamdulillah . ill got what i aim before more than 2.00...hurmmmmm,,eventhough the other is better than me but its okey ..its enough for me..this is the first reward for mama and papa ...because before this ill always make them sad with my result ..but now ill really want to change my life my attitude and everything.. IM GLAD TO HAVE FREIND AND FREINDS LIKE IZZATUL ,HAFIZAH , AZURA , AND ME !!!!!!yahoooooooooo....and tq to sir dom too because thought me as a scholar life .finally eventhought ill only get that pointer but at least ill make my father and mother smile :)..believe in allah insha allah everything is clear

5 comments: